"Through the cooperative efforts of educators, parents, community and students, the Connellsville Area School District will provide a safe, diverse, and challenging educational environment dedicated to helping all students become respectful, responsible, and knowledgeable life-long learners prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global society."
- Thursday August 18, 2016
- 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- Students should enter the building through the Visitor's Center/Main Entrance.
- Freshmen students must attend the entire orientation. Students who attend the entire orientation will receive their schedules at the end of the orientation.
- Those who cannot attend may access their schedules online.
- No tours will be given apart from orientation.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SCHEDULES (Grades 9-12)
- Student schedules will be available for all students via the PowerSchool Parent/Student portal on August 18, 2016 at 12:00 noon.
- **Parent/student logins have currently been disabled. Accounts will not be reactivated until the designated date and time.
- Please be sure to know your student login prior to the date and time of portal opening to retrieve your schedule. For confidentiality reasons, student login information cannot be given over the telephone. Please do not call the high school for student login information.
- If you do not have your student login, it may be picked up in person at the high school from 12:00 noon to 3:00PM on August 17, 2016 only.
- NO STUDENT SCHEDULES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE HIGH SCHOOL.
Note: All students will receive a schedule the first day of school during homeroom.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENTS
New student enrollments can be completed on Thursday, August 11, 2016 and Friday, August 12, 2016 from 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM
There is a limited number of 2016 High School Yearbooks available that may be purchased in the office over the summer until they are sold out.
Connellsville Area Senior High School Receives a Bronze Medal Ranking!
The U.S. News rankings include data on more than 21,000 public high schools in 50 states and the District of Columbia. Schools were awarded gold, silver or bronze medals based on their performance on state assessments and how well they prepare students for college. We are proud to announce that by receiving a Bronze Medal Ranking, Connellsville Area Senior High School is performing among the top 33 percent of high schools nationally.