Here is the information on the 13-14 dances at CAJH.
1. The approved DJ’s that we use are R&R Productions 724-547-4465 and TK the DJ 724-626-8997.
2. Dances are held from 7:00-9:00. Tickets are sold on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only in the 3 lunch periods. All tickets are numbered with an accompanied numbered list with every student’s name on the list. The office has this information and will determine student eligibility.
3. No tickets are sold after 3rd lunch on Thursday and no tickets are sold at the door. All students must have their ticket with them when they come to the dance.
4. No more than 400 tickets will be sold for a dance.
5. Doors open at 6:55pm and are locked at 7:30pm. No students are permitted to leave early unless their parent is present at the door with identification.
6. Here are the dance eligibility requirements:
a. Cannot be suspended in the 20 school days leading up to the dance
b. Cannot have been placed in PSR the week of the dance AND/OR number of times that we have had months in the school year. (example: November is the 3rd month of school, student cannot have 3 or more PSR’s)
c. Cannot have accumulated the number of detentions that we have had in the 9-weeks. (Example: 4th week of 9-weeks, students cannot have accumulated 4 or more detentions in that 9-week period.
d. Cannot have multiple suspensions in a school year.
e. Cannot have 10 or more absences/tardies to school in a year.
7. All school rules apply. School dress code is enforced. All food and drink must be consumed in the cafeteria.
Here is the dance schedule for the year:
September 13- NJHS Welcome Back Dance
October 18- Cheerleading Dance
November 22- Basketball Dance
December 20- Christmas Dance
January 24- Wrestling Dance
February 21- Valentines Dance
March 28- Gifted/History Club Dance
April 25- Wellness Club Dance
May 30- 8th Grade Party