"Connellsville Area School District will provide a safe, equitable, and challenging educational environment dedicated to helping all students become respectful, responsible, and resilient life-long learners prepared to proactively participate in civic life to meet the demands of the global society."
"The students of the Connellsville Area School District are successful through personal and intellectual excellence as they prepare for future endeavors."CONNELLSVILLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT GENERAL OBJECTIVES
- To help the student develop problem-solving skills by obtaining information through the senses and by utilizing learning materials and sources of written information.
- To help the student develop organizational skills.
- To help the student develop skills for predicting, interpreting, and evaluating information for decision-making.
- To help the student develop skills in oral, graphic, and written communications.
- To help the student develop an appreciation of the dignity of all life as well as an appreciation of cultures other than their own.
- To help the student use acquired knowledge from learning experiences to become a productive citizen.